Part 5 Intermediate English Learning – That’s The Most Wonderful Cat

pembelajaran bahasa inggris part/bagian 5 untuk tingkat/level intermediate

A. Grammar : Adjective Superlative With the most ( Kata Sifat Superlatif Dengan Kata The Most )
Untuk menggunakan kata sifat superlatif dengan kata sifat yang memiliki tiga suku kata atau lebih, maka cara menggunakannya dengan menambakan kata the most sebelum kata sifat. Berikut beberapa aturan dalam menggunakan kata superlatif bentuk ini:
  1. Pastikan kata sifat tersebut memiliki 3 suku kata atau lebih
  2. Tambahkan kata the most sebelum kata sifat
  3. Tambahkan kata than untuk membandingakan 3 hal atau lebih
  4. Silakan gunakan kata preposisi in atau of, bila diperlukan
Contoh:
  • It’s the most wonderful cat of three
  • It’s the most powerful car
  • She’s the most beautiful in her family
  • He’s the most intelligent in school

B. Grammar : Adjective Superlatives With –est and the most

Contoh penggunaan kata sifat perbandingan/komparatif dan superlatif

Next Sunday is birthday of my sister. She asked me to give her a beautiful cat. Then I go to the pet shop. I’m confused, because so many cats we could choose. But I just need one of them. Finally, the last I would decide to choose three cats of all them. Well, I like so much the gray cat, but it’s the most expensive of the three. If I want the chepest cat, I’ll buy the brown strip one.
I remembered, my sister likes the white color. I might buy the white one, it’s cheaper than the gray and more expensive than the brown strip. But the most wonderful gift for my sister I’ve ever seen.


C. Useful Expressions ( Ekspresi Yang Bermanfaat )
Expressions Meaning In Indonesia
come on over silakan kunjungi
count on tergantung
pay through the nose membayar dengan harga yang tinggi
make a deal setuju pada deal harga tertentu


D. Dialogue
Ellen : Nancy, do you like to look for some beauty products ?
Nancy : Well, it’s my hobby. Why ?
Ellen : I have one good shop here. Come on over to the Lovely Beauty Shop at the corner of the main street.
Nancy : Really ? How about the price ?
Ellen : At the Lovely Beauty Shop you don’t have to pay through the nose. I mind, the price is cheaper than other shop around here.
Nancy : That’s interesting. Are the beauty products complete ?
Ellen : Yes, you could count on the Lovely Beauty Shop all about beauty products either local or import. It’s the most complete shop in town.
Nancy : Could we ask bidding ?
Ellen : yes, we could. Let’s make a deal there !
Nancy : Ok, let’s go there !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *